Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Training!

This week's post is coming a little bit late. I have exciting news. A week ago I was offered a part time job at the Monte Dolack Gallery. I am very happy to be offered this job and gladly took it. I have not started the job yet since I am still finishing my internship, but right now I am getting trained. I am learning a lot more about how the gallery operates. I also decided to start coming in on Saturdays when I can to get some more training done with Kari before she leaves for Portland. I am sad to see her go but honored that the gallery has chosen me as her replacement. I have big shoes to fill. This Saturday was an important day. I learned about how to greet customers when they enter the gallery, a little bit on how to work the cash register, and learned more about there computer system and how they set up there website. I have so much more to learn before I take over this job, but I am sure I can do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment